2 Albany White Wraps
1 slab Beacon Chocolate, chopped
4 Beacon Marshmallows
- Cut 1 slice into each of your wraps, from the center out to the edge towards you.
- Place ½ the chocolate onto the top left quarter of each wrap.
- Cut each marshmallow into 3 pieces width ways, and arrange them onto the top and bottom right hand quarters of your wraps.
- Starting at the bottom left, fold the left bottom quarter over the top left quarter. Then fold that over and across onto the top right quarter.
- Finally fold that down over the bottom right and final quarter so you have a triangle shaped wrap sarmie.
- Toast in a pan or sandwich press until the wrap is golden and the marshmallows and chocolate are melted.