2 Lean mini beef patties
1 tbsp BBQ sauce
Salt and pepper, to taste
2 Albany White Wraps
2 slices of cheese
2 slices of tomato
1 gherkin, sliced into rounds
4-6 red onion rings
- Spray a large pan with non-stick spray and bring to medium heat.
- Add burger patties to the pan. Top with a brush of BBQ sauce and a crack of salt and pepper. Cook for 5 minutes, flip and repeat – until cooked through.
- Wipe the pan clean, allow to cool and set aside.
- Lay the wraps out on a clean kitchen surface. Add lettuce to the center of the wrap. Top with tomato, onion and gherkin, followed by the patty. Top with a slice of cheese and a squirt of tomato sauce and mustard.
- Fold the sides over and transfer to the hot pan, with the folded side down. Cook until browned and crisp, 1-2 minutes each side.
- Serve with your side of choice and enjoy!