7 slices Albany Superior White Bread
1 slab Beacon chocolate
Butter/ margarine for frying
- Place slices of bread onto your work surface.
- Place 2 blocks of chocolate onto the top of each slice about 1 cm from the top crust.
- Fold the slice of bread in half from the bottom to meet the top crust.
- Using a glass, press a half moon shape into the bread with the Beacon chocolate squares encased in the bread.
- Heat butter or margarine in a frying pan over a medium heat and fry the chocolate parcels until golden brown, making sure to baste them completely with the melted butter.
- Serve while still warm so the chocolate is oozy and melted.