1 Garlic & Herb Albany Wrap
2 pieces of ham
½ cup of grated mozzarella cheese1 egg
Salt and pepper, to taste
Fresh parsley, to serve
- Pre-heat your oven to 180℃.
- Place a piece of foil on a baking sheet and spray with non-stick cooking spray. Lay your wrap out on the sheet.
- Top the wrap with 2-3 pieces of ham and a handful of grated cheese. Create a well in the center of the cheese.
- Crack an egg into the well, top with a sprinkle of salt and pepper and wrap up immediately - sides in first, followed by the top and bottom!
- Cover the wrap in foil to create a foil pocket.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until cooked through. To check, unwrap the foil and poke the pocket: the egg inside should feel firm.
- Allow to cool slightly, top with fresh parsley, serve and ENJOY!