Ultima Life Terms & Conditions
The terms and conditions below pertain to the Albany Ultima (Start your Ultima Life) competition featured on Albany and Albany Ultima communication platforms, including website, Facebook, Instagram, Posters, Flyers, Albany Ultima packaging, etc.
- By entering the competition all participants agree to all the T’s & C’s as detailed below.
- The Albany Ultima competition requires: first name, surname, email address, contact
number and accepting the terms & conditions.
- To enter the Ultima Life Competition; consumers must buy any loaf of Albany Ultima, dial *120*1530# and follow all the prompts.
- This competition is multi-level running from 02 October 2017 – 28 February 2018 or whilst stock lasts at each level;
- The promoter (Albany Bakeries/ Tiger Brands, Pty LTD) reserves the right to terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of technical or other difficulties that might compromise its integrity.
- Winners will be selected during the competition, via a random selection process, between 02 October 2017 and 28 February 2018.
- Winners will be notified instantly via USSD or telephonically, SMS within one week of the selection.
- Winners will be required to provide purchase slip or picture proof purchase instore retained to claim prizes for high value items over a thousand rand
- Prizes will be delivered within a month of successfully confirming and verifying the winners’ delivery details. In the event that the winners cannot be successfully contacted following all reasonable attempts to do so, the promoter reserves the right to draw another winner in substitution.
- The competition is open to all South African residents who are 18 years and older.
- No director, employee, agent or consultant of the Tiger Brands Group of Companies, or their spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members, or the supplier of goods and services in connection with this competition may participate in this competition.
- By entering this competition you grant Tiger Brands, PTY LTD permission to contact you using the provided email address or telephone number if you are a winner in this competition or with marketing and event communication.
- Albany reserves the right to use and publish the entrant’s names on any of their digital and
other marketing platforms.
- Prizes may not be redeemed for cash and are not exchangeable.
- The winners may be required to sign a waiver of liability and indemnity before claiming their prizes.
- The promoter (Tiger Brands Pty, LTD) reserves the right to substitute any prize with another prize of similar commercial value in the event of circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
- The promoter (Tiger Brands Pty, LTD) is not liable for the failure of any technical element relating to this promotional competition that may result in an entry not being successfully submitted.
- Entries that are unclear, illegible or contain errors will be declared invalid.
- Any prize not taken up for any reason within one month of notification will be forfeited.
- Any queries in this regard may be directed to the Consumer Services Division, on telephone number 0860 005 342 or at firstname.lastname@example.org during office hours.
- The winner may be requested to take part in the promoter’s publicity campaigns or to allow their name, images and likenesses to be used by the promoter for promotional purposes. The winner is, however, entitled to decline such requests.
- Where the winner consents to take part in the promoter’s publicity campaigns, they will not be entitled to any remuneration for such participation and all materials arising from such participation will be the sole property of the promoter.
- By entering this competition all participants accept and agree to abide by these rules, terms and conditions.
- The promoter reserves the right to terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of technical or other difficulties that might compromise its integrity.
- The judges’ decision will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Each mobile number is limited to 3 entries per week for the first phase of the competition.
- Each mobile number may only win once in each Level.
- Not every entry qualifies you to win.
- USSD rates charged at a premium rate of 30 cents per 20 seconds, incorrect entries will be billed accordingly