Picnic Perfect Buns
Made with Albany Superior Brown Buns
- Slice the buns in half and hollow them out.
- Spread some mayo on each side and then fill with ham, sliced tomato, boiled egg slices and grated cheese.
- Place the top bun on top.
- Place all the sandwiches in a Tupperware or deep baking dish, cover with a plate or something that fits the dish you are using and place something heavy on top.
- Place in the fridge and leave overnight.
- Pressing the sarmie helps all the flavours to mingle and adds flavor to the end product.