Spicy Chicken Mayonnaise Sandwiches
Made with Albany Superior White Bread
Spicy Chicken Mayonnaise
- Mix the All Gold Apricot Jam and curry powder in a mixing bowl, combining until smooth.
- Stir in the chutney and mayonnaise.
- Add the chicken, plus the apricots and celery, if using, and mix well.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Lightly butter the bread if desired.
- Divide the spicy chicken mayonnaise mixture between four sandwiches.
- Add some cucumber slices and a few lettuce leaves, and top with the remaining bread.
- Slice in half or quarters for easy eating.
Note:For a spicier version, add 4-5 chopped peppadews. Alternatively for a tropical touch, add 45ml finely chopped mango or pineapple.