Slaw ‘n Steady Energy Booster
Made with Albany Ultima KJ Controlled* Brown Bread
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC.
- Spread harissa paste onto the chicken breast and grill in the oven for about 10-15 minutes. Remove from the oven and leave to cool. Slice and set aside.
- For the slaw, mix together the mayonnaise, paprika and shredded cabbage.
- For the guacamole, mash the avocado together with the lemon juice and season to taste.
- Ready to assemble! Place the slaw on top of the bread, then top with lashings of guacamole and sliced chicken. Finish off with a spoon of harissa for extra bite!
For the harissa paste (makes 250ml):
- Toast all the spices in a pan. Then grind thoroughly in a mortar and pestle or blender.
- Place all remaining ingredients in the blender, except for the fresh chillies.
- Blend until it makes a smooth paste.
- Add one chilli at a time blending after each addition and tasting before adding the next chilli – you don’t want to make it too spicy!