Full of Fibre French Toast Muffins
Made with Albany Ultima Rooibos & Rye Brown Bread
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC and spray a 12 pan muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Whisk together the eggs, milk and cinnamon.
- Toss bread cubes in the egg and milk mixture and stir until all the liquid is absorbed.
- Spoon the bread into the prepared muffin tin and bake for 20 minutes, or until crispy on top but cooked through.
- Heat the honey for 20 seconds in the microwave.
- Glaze the muffins with the honey and leave to cool.
- Try not eat all 9 in one sitting!