Tasty Tzatziki Roll Ups
Made with Albany Superior Low G.I White Bread
- Thinly slice zucchini lengthways.
- Grill zucchini ribbons on a medium heat and drizzle with a little olive oil.
- To make the tzatziki – mix the yoghurt, cucumber, garlic, chopped mint leaves, lemon juice, salt and pepper together.
- Place lettuce on each slice of bread, top with tzatziki and then the zucchini.
- Roll up each slice of bread into a cone and wrap with greaseproof paper.
- Drizzle with olive oil and lemon zest.