- Using a rolling pin, roll out each slice of bread to about 2ml thick.
- Use spray ‘n cook to coat a 12 pan muffin tray. Place each slice of bread in the holes pressing it in to form a “tart shell”.
- In a bowl, separate the eggs. (You can freeze the egg whites to use another time!)
- Whisk together the egg yolks, cream, Dijon mustard, salt and pepper.
- Peel the potato and cut into cubes. Boil until just cooked, and then fry in a little olive oil or butter until golden.
- Place the cubes of potato and chorizo into 6 of the quiche shells.
- Place the feta and broccoli florets into the remaining 6 quiche shells.
- Dust with the paprika and pour over the egg mix.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes at 180ºC or until the egg mix has set, but still has a gentle wobble.