Carbo-Loaded Cauli Patties
For the patties:
- Place the cauliflower on a roasting tray, drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with cumin, salt and pepper.
- Roast for 10-15minutes at 180ºC or until golden.
- Once cooled, roughly chop.
- Mix together the chickpeas, cauliflower, egg, flour, turmeric and cumin. Season with salt and pepper. The mixture should come together and hold its shape well to form patties.
- Fry the patties in oil until golden and place on kitchen paper to drain off any excess oil.
For the pesto:
- Blend together the lemon juice, baby spinach and olive oil until well mixed.
- Season to taste.
- Spread the pesto onto a slice of bread.
- Top with fresh rocket.
- Place on the patties and top with a dollop of yoghurt.
- Finish off with a garnish of radishes.