Party Perfect Pizza Cups
Made with Albany Superior Best of Both White Bread
Savoury Pizza Cups
- Lightly grease a 12-hole muffin pan and preheat the oven to 190°C.
- Use a large cookie cutter to cut out a single round from each slice of bread.
- Brush both sides of each bread round with the melted butter.
- Push a slice of bread into a hole of the muffin pan to form a bread case.
- Repeat with the remaining bread rounds until all 12 of the muffin cases are lined.
- Spoon the filling between each bread case and top with the cheddar cheese.
- Bake in the oven for 18-25 minutes, or until the outer bread cases are crispy and golden and the centre is bubbling and melted.
- Serve at once, warm or at room temperature.
- Heat the oil in a pan and gently fry the onions for 5 minutes.
- Increase the heat and add the mushrooms and peppers and cook for 5-7 minutes.
- Stir in the ham or salami and the tomato pasta sauce.
- Fold in the mozzarella cheese.