Mini Apple Pie Pieces
Made with Albany Superior White Bread
‘Apple Pie’ Filling
- Place all of the ingredients into a mixing bowl and toss to combine.
- Brush one side of each slice of bread butter with the melted butter.
- Arrange 2 slices of bread, butter side down, in a toasted sandwich maker.
- Divide the filling between the sandwich bases.
- Top with the remaining bread, butter side up, and carefully close the sandwich maker.
- Cook for 3-5 minutes, or until the bread is golden and toasted.
- Serve at once, dusted with icing sugar if desired.