Cheesy Egg Marmite Soldiers
Made with Albany Superior Best of Both White Bread
- Place the egg in a small pan, just covered with cold water, and bring to the boil.
- Turn off heat, keep covered and let stand for 2 – 2 ½ minutes. Remove the egg from the water. Serve immediately in egg cups, cracking off the top ready to dunk the marmite cheesy soldiers into.
- Lightly toast the bread and cut the crusts off. Preheat the oven to grill.
- Place the Marmite, cream cheese and cheddar cheese into a small mixing bowl and mix well.
- Spread the Marmite mixture onto the toasts and grill for 2-3 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbling. Slice the toasts into thin strips.
- Serve at once, dunking the toast soldiers into the soft-boiled egg.