Super Citrus Chicken Sarmie
Made with Bread-A-Betix Low Gi White Bread
- For the chicken breast, toss in the ginger and pan fry until cooked through and golden. Slice.
- For the pickle, mix together the vinegar, sugar, and black sesame seeds and then toss in the shaved cucumber. Leave to pickle for 15 minutes.
- For the citrus mayo, mix together the lemon and orange zest, juice, mayonnaise and season to taste.
- For the sarmie, spread the 2 slices of bread with citrus mayonnaise, top with watercress then place sliced, grilled chicken on each slice.
- Top with cucumber pickle and extra zest!